All OGPS Current Forms and Documents are available through the Office of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies.
Some of the forms include:
- Progress Report – To be submitted online every semester by returning students
- Advisory Committee Appointment & Graduate Degree Program Form
- These forms are due by the 20th Class Day of the 2nd semester. Once the Advisory Committee Appointment form reaches a certain approval step in Gryphforms, the Graduate Degree Program Gryphform will be automatically initiated.
- Revisions of either form can be submitted if changes need to be made after the 2nd semester.
- Graduate Course Add/Drop/Course Waiver Request
SOE Forms for MEng Students
MEng Final Project Proposal Form
SOE Forms for PhD Students
PhD Qualifying Examination Request Form
SOE Forms for Graduate Students
SOE Graduation Clearance Checklist - GryphForm
Lab Access and Safety Training
For information about requesting lab access and the required safety training, please visit the Engineering Safety page.